genome sequencing project
Files containing all the Mt3.5v4 sequences along with all the pseudo-golden paths used to create the assemblies.
- FASTA formatted sequences of the 8 chromosomes, 146 unanchored BACs plus Illumina contigs that are not placed on the chromosomes
- GenBank Accessioned Golden Path (AGP) files describing the assembly of each chromosome
- FASTA format sequences for all of the 2533 BACs used in the assemblies (contains 8 BACs from Chr5 which were not in GenBank yet)
- FASTA format sequences of Medicago BAC ends.
The structural MT3.5 annotation is available in different file formats.
IMGAG gene predictions in FASTA and GFF formats:
- Mt3.5v4 Annotation Fasta files (Protein, CDS, Spliced and Unspliced transcript sequences) plus all extra BACS
- PGSB GFF formatted file for GENES on Chr01 - Chr08 plus all extra BACs
- PGSB GFF formated file for TRANSPOSABLE ELEMENTS on Chr01 - Chr08 plus all extra BACs
- PGSB GFF formated file for tRNA on Chr01 - Chr08 plus all extra BACs
- PGSB GFF formatted file for GENES on Illumina Contigs
All the files INCLUDING README files are available from our FTP server at: ftp://ftpmips.helmholtz-muenchen.de/plants/medicago/MT_3_5