Rice Genome Database
Rice genome data sources
MOsDB integrates annotation and sequence data from three different sources:
- TIGR/MSU genome sequence assembly version 6 from 2009, example: chr01_pseudomolecule_TIGR_V6.
- TIGR/MSU version 6.1 annotation on these sequences was integrated into MOsDB, example: LOC_Os02g34710.1, type in MOsDB: transcript.
- IRGSP is the International Rice Genome Sequencing Project.
- MOsDB integrates the version 4 genome sequence assembly (example: chr2_pseudomolecule_IRGSP) along with the gene prediction data from IRGSP version RAP2, example: Os02g0811200, type in MOsDB: transcript_IRGSP.
- PGSB manually annotated a part (1-4.9Mbp) of the TIGR version 3 (2005) assembly chromosome 3 to ensure comparable data within a synteny study. This gene data set is available in MOsDB, example: OS_chr03_CG_00170, type in MOsDB: transcript_MIPS.